Monday, February 22, 2010

Eliza is 5 months!!!


Hi, my name is eliza. Mommy calls me wizie woo! I am five months old today. Mommy says I am getting so big! Sissy says I am a tiny baby and she likes to tell me I am a boy! I was sick last week with a terrible cold. Those things are no fun. My little nose was so stuffy and mommy kept cleaning it out with that terrible nose sucker!! When we were at the doctor they said I was 12lbs. and 12 oz. Mommy said I am growing and have grown so much from the tiny peanut I started out at.

This is me last week. Mommy said I had sad, weak eyes. They look much better today!!

This is me and my sis. We're good pals most days. She usually makes me smile and laugh, but sometimes she really gets on my nerves. She likes to poke my eyes and pat my head. Mommy tells her no. She gets in big trouble sometimes. Mommy puts her in time-out. I just sit and watch. I don't want to have to sit in time-out! Oh yea, sissy wakes me up everyday! It is great! Mommy usually gets mad at her, but I am glad to get to wake up!!


People, food is so good! Why did no one tell me sooner! I really like squash and sweet potatoes! That's all I had so far other than that cereal stuff...it's kinda bland.


I can roll now! It is so cool to do. Mommy is scared to put me on the floor to roll when sissy is around. She sometimes tries to to roll me herself. ouch!!

Check-out this cool toy! I could sit here forever! Who do you think I look like here?
Most people say I look like my papa and my cousin Landon. Mommy said I look some like my aunt joy in this picture.

I can't seem to keep my socks on. They fall off all they time! Mommy keeps putting them on and they fall back off.

This is me alseep at night. I still like to be swaddled. Mommy said she knows that will probably change soon. It makes me feel so secure and cozy! Since I've had a cold I figured out that I can wake up and mommy will come and get me. It is great to see mommy in the middle of the night. Mommy says we are gonna have to work on that. Better run, it's time to eat! Love, eliza


Eliza,
We love you so much! You are the sweetest little thing and we cannot imagine not having you in our lives. We are so thankful that God gave you to us and we look forward to watching you grow this next month!

No comments: