Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Art of being 2


This is not the first time this has happened at our house. For the past year we've kept the toilet paper on the back to the toilet to avoid these issues. I felt as though we were now far too mature and dignified for such displays of childish foolishness....obviously not. I guess it was just too appealing. And you know that once it starts rolling it just goes and goes and goes! When I showed her daddy the evidence (picture) his first thought was of course....what did you do with it! I assured him that I was not concerned with being frugal at this moment and I most definitely did not rewind the whole toilet roll!

4 comments:

eastandwest said...

That would, of course, be Kevin's first thought!

carissa said...

oh no! thank goodness you didn't re-roll it!!! i think i see this in the near future at our house...

Cameron said...

The only good thing I can say about that is that at least she didn't put it IN the toilet!

The Q family said...

Let me just say that this was a CONSTANT in our house for months every time a new roll graced the holder. And, after 4 or 5 times, I'd just pile it all on the back of the toilet and use it anyway! I'd put it away in a drawer when someone came over, so they'd not have to use it or guess that I did! HA!