Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Yummy Dinner


For the past few weeks I'd fallen back into a cooking slump...meaning I really didn't want to cook at all. This is a bad pattern to get into because it means eating out and eating not so healthy meals. I may have mentioned this before but just as I am not a wash and go kinda girl.... I am not a throw a meal together kind of cook. I wish to one day aspire to my mom's meal cooking (she can whip a meal together large enough to feed all 13 (plus titus and andrew who aren't eating yet) in no time. But as of now meal preparation takes a little time and effort for me. I also get tired of eating the same few meals over and over. It has to sound appealing in order for me to want to cook.

So this past week I was searching the Internet for recipes and found some great ones from Kraft foods. I have made three of the meals so far and they have all been yummy. Last night we had

Bruschetta Chicken Skillet (sounds fancy)! It was easy and yummy and I love skillet meals because you have less pots and pans to clean. Here is the recipe for those of you like me looking for new cooking ideas. It was pretty tomatoee(is that a word??) so if you don't eat tomatoes you probably wouldn't like it!

Bruschetta chicken Skillet

We also like the Tiramisu! It was easy, yummy and supposedly low-fat! Can't beat that!

Let me know if you try them!

No comments: