Monday, March 30, 2009

Sunday School Picnic

"Hi friends...I'm here!"
Mommy trying to catch her for a pic!

Daddy's Girl!

We did a lot of this!

And then a lot of this!

And then a lot of this!

So cute!

Not so sure about getting my hands dirty!
But it looked fun!

I really think I could jump by myself!

Oh no..my capris fell down...I told mommy they were to big!
And daddy..don't just stand there...help!
Saturday our Sunday School class had a cook-out at a local park...and sure enough it was cloudy and rainy (which happens each time we have an outside event). Thankfully we were able to be under a shelter and the rain held off long enough for us to enjoy the afternoon. Ella was quite a mess. At events like that she has a one track mind that says GO! It's like she cannot even focus on anyone or anything but running and playing. We spent most of the cook-out chasing her...while the other one socialized and then we'd switch. She had a fun time and crashed just in time for the ride home. I must admit my little baby is looking much more like a toddler these days. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Ellen said...

These pictures are so cute and really captured her personality.

eastandwest said...

I'm so glad you posted these pics. I tried to get a few good shots of Ella but she was too busy! She was SO extra adorable Saturday. She has such a big personality and God is going to do big things with her life!