Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Thankful

So I've seen this idea on lots of blogs and I like it because I know I need to focus more on praise and thankfulness in my life...so here goes my 10 things I am thankful for this Thursday!

1. Kevin who takes out the trash every Tuesday.
2. Ella stretching her arms out for me to get her!
3. Subway's 5 dollar footlongs- we've been taking full advantage of this.
4. My flowers are actually still alive this summer-it's amazing what a little water will do for a plant!
5. Ella has started rubbing/pinching my upper arm...rubbing my face...I know she loves me!
6. Homemade things-I have recently found etsy.com and rediscovered my crafty side!
7. My mom-she lets all us girls call her many times a day...to answer questions, give medical advice, listen to an Ella story etc.
8. Finding old friends on facebook.
9. Healthy Choice fudge bars-these are my indulgence...I try to keep them at 2 a day! So creamy!
10. Kevin having two weeks off of school!

So they may not be extravagent but these little things make my every day more enjoyable!

No comments: