Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy 9 Months Ella Kate!



Nine months ago today God answered the biggest prayer request I have ever petitioned him for...another baby! Ella Kate arrived on October 8, 2007 at 1:31pm. She was 6lbs 7oz. and 19 inches long. She was the cutest little girl I had ever seen! I cannot believe how fast these 9 months have gone and how much she has grown. You always hear that God knows the desires of our heart and longs to bless us and He has shown me this once again through Ella. She is the little girl I have always dreamed of....from her red hair to her bright blue eyes! She is so funny now. She is crawling and pulling up on everything!! Her favorite toys are electical cords, outlet covers, the bookshelf, tredmill and stereo. I can't seem to keep her occupied in a room full of toys because she is so busy exploring all the hazards. I love when she wakes up from a nap and normally begins crying and I walk in and she is so happy to see me. When she is crying for me I often say "Ella do you need your mommy?".. and then I tell her "Your mommy sure needs you!" and I do!

No comments: