Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday




Today is Friday and I have tons of laundry and housework that I need to get started on. I always feel like I have to get my house cleaned and laundry done before the weekend. I think this is my mom's fault because she always did this when I was growing up. Ella had her 9 month check-up yesterday. She is 19lbs. 110z and 271/2 inches long. She is in the 50% for both weight and height. She has come a long way from the little peanut she started out as. She is so busy now...I mean she is everywhere and into everything. Gone are the days of her playing in one spot on the rug. She is pulling up on everything and cruising around in her crib and other furniture. She loves playing patty cake...it's so cute because if we just say "patty cake" that is her cue to begin clapping. Her latest trick is we say..."how big is Ella...so big" and she raises her hands over her head for the so big part! So cute. I also taught her how to hi five. She can do all these tricks but still refuses to wave. We wave at everything..even ourselves in the mirror everyday and still no waves. I know it will come. Well, I guess I better get to my work. For some reason being on the computer while Ella naps is so much more enjoyable than cleaning!

No comments: