Tuesday, November 3, 2009

ella's 2nd birthday party


Have you ever tried taking a pic of a 2 year old?









Her dress up clothes were a big hit!

She was so proud of herself for blowing out her candles!

We FINALLY celebrated ella's 2nd birthday this past weekend. We had planned to have it early in September before eliza arrived, but I went on bed rest the week before. I was sad to have to postpone it(I had just mailed out the invitations), but we really didn't have a choice. Thankfully, I had almost everything already made (I can assure you that it wouldn't have gotten done otherwise!) Ella has been to several parties in the past few months and was really anxious for her party. In fact, she asked me most days when she could wear her party dress!
I really enjoy planning her birthday parties and making the decorations. At times I as ask myself if it is really worth my work...but it totally was when I heard her reaction. She said over and over, "Mommy, So pretty!" She had tons of fun with her cousins and enjoyed the Cheetos and cake (of course she would)! She was too cute after blowing out her candles. I don't think she really expected to blow them out (she had a little help from her cousins)! I am glad that she had fun and I enjoyed celebrating her 2nd year of life!

2 comments:

Ellen said...

So much fun!!

eastandwest said...

You are so crafty! You should be a party planner (in all of your spare time, of course :) )

Happy Birthday to sweet Ella- we love that big personality!