Wednesday, October 1, 2008

joy's Shower


My Polka-dot Cake...actually didn't fall!

My first attempt at a diaper cake!




The prego lady!

New boy stuff!

A few weeks ago I hosted a baby shower for my big sis who is pregnant with baby #4! Our Sunday School class always has a shower for each pregnant lady and I wanted to host joy's. Anyone who is prego with #4 definitely deserves some fresh, new baby items. Can't wait to meet the little guy..who will be the youngest member of our family for a few short months..until jess and ryan's baby comes in March! Lots of babies for the Moore girls!

1 comment:

The Q family said...

Oh, makes me sad that I wasn't there! I sure do miss all of you and our SS class. I hope we are able to find such a family in WA. In the meantime, I'm praying our time away is not so long! Glad you all had a good time together!