Saturday, March 24, 2012

Baby Clothes

Yesterday I took a ton of Eli's little, baby boy clothes to Once Upon a Child.  It just about killed me.  I almost felt the need to explain how special each little outfit was to me and just how tiny he once was, but I refrained.  I almost ran back out the door with my containers, and then I thought about going back and repurchasing the clothes.  Kev keeps reminding me that they are just clothes, but they are sentimental to me.  I know it is time to let go of the old and make room for the new.  The baby days sure do go by fast! 

1 comment:

The Carters said...

I know the feeing! I didn't have a problem letting go of the older boys stuff but just to know Drew is our last it's hard to part with those tiny cute clothes - although he'll by 4 this summer! I do have a stack of "favorite" clothes that I hope one day to get made into a quilt or something.