Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goodbye and Hello!

Goodbye 2011....you will forever be etched in my mind as...the year!  When I think back on you there are many moments that still take my breath away...moments that will forever stand out in my memory.  2011 was a challenge and I will gladly bid it farewell.

Hello 2012. I have no clue what you will hold. I anticipate a year of work. Working hard to help a little guy learn to crawl and stand...and praying that little legs will grow strong. You will once again bring potty training and hopefully teaching our big girl to read. You will bring change and growth. Praying that God's will, will be done in our lives and home this year.

Here's a look at our Christmas fun of 2011.

The year of the bikes.


Eli's tree

Seeing the lights and roasting marshmellows

Eliza's tree

Christmas jammies...and 2012 will also mean saying goodbye to Eliza's beloved sassy.

Ella's tree...sheis getting so big!

Our BOY!!!


Apparently no one was into taking pictures except mommy!!
  

No comments: