Tuesday, December 6, 2011

New Design

I have spent my kids entire naptime today trying to freshen up my blog!  I am loving our new family picture taken by the very sweet and talented, Carissa, from lowercase letters.  If you don't read her blog...you should.   It is one of my favorites.   She so kindly agreed to snap some pictures for us in hopes of getting one good shot for the ole' Christmas card.  I am loving them all!  Now to decide which one to use and get those cards ordered!!  That'll have to wait until tomorrow...everyone is awake!!!

5 comments:

carissa said...

julie!!! LOVE the new design! i am so glad you like that picture... it's my favorite one. : ) can't wait to brag on you guys in my post tomorrow.

The Q family said...

I love your new design! That picture is amazing!

The Carters said...

great family photo! and I love Eli's cute little cheeks :)

Hailey Burns said...

LOVE the pic and the new look! And I enjoy reading Carissa's blog, too! Merry Christmas to you guys!

The Kinards said...

Julie,
I found your blog from reading Carissa's page. I love your new pictures and I have spent the last 2 hours reading your daily testimonies. It is great to see your faith in God revealed through your tragedies and trials. You have such a beautiful family and I wish you a Very Merry Christmas. I will be praying for baby Eli. Look forward to reading more about him. Take care,
Amy Scott Kinard