Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Our Easter

We had a great Easter season.  It was filled with several egg hunts, way too much candy, but most importantly remembering the sacrifice that Christ made for us.  I tried my best to keep everything easy and low stress.  Eliza hid her brand new Easter sandals that were purchased the day before and were a little splurge for me.  Normally she wears all of Ella's hand-me-downs, but Ella's old sandals were very worn.  We have looked everywhere!!!  She appears to have no clue as to where she put them and neither do I.  Hopefully we will find them soon.  Despite all the "shoe hunting" on Easter morning we did manage to snap a few pictures and make it to church on time.  Now that my friend is an Easter miracle. 

Sunday School Egg Hunt



Ella's basket was too small, so Eli was glad to help out!


He is risen!

Eliza is watching a butterfly that the girls found it the yard.  I didn'tt have the heart to tell them that it was dead.

Little man!

Daddy and his peeps!

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I love the pictures. You are such a beautiful lady inside and out.

Erin