Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Look Back and A Look Ahead



















It's hard to believe that today starts a new year.  I always find myself filled with mixed feelings as one year closes and a new one unfolds.  Sad, on one hand that time continues to march forward despite me wanting to slow it down, and yet excited and a bit apprehensive that there is newness on the horizon. 

2010 was a great and busy year for our family.  With Kev in school full-time and having two under two for most of the year it was quite busy.  Some days just getting out the door by 1:00 was a big accomplishment...and I am not kidding! 

I am sure that 2011 will bring is share of fun, busyness, and challenges.  All I know is that I am thankful that I have the Lord's Grace and Mercy that follows after me as I run this race of life. 

No comments: