Tuesday, September 9, 2008

11 Months


Check out my new doo!


I'm not feeling good!


Mischeif!

Ella turned 11 months yesterday and I just cannot believe that my baby is almost one. Everyone says...I mean I hear this at least everyday..."Enjoy it because they grow up fast!"....and it is happening! I am loving this stage as I have loved every stage of Ella's first year!


Ella's 11 month accomplishments
-We've finally mastered the wave!
-She's awesome at playing peek-a-boo! It's her favorite game right now!
-She loves for me to sing the Itsy-Bitsy Spider.
-She tries to use any object as a phone! Her latest phone was a highlighter!
-She knows that the remote is supposed to be pointed at the T.V.! (I can't believe what kids pick up from observation!)
-She can say mama, dada, papa, jack-jack(tries to), Aaaa for addie. (Papa is her favorite word right now.)
-Her favorite food are graduate apple slices and still her yo baby yogurt.
-And finally...last week she took her first steps. She is still cautious but gets brave when someone has a toy she wants!
I love my Ella girl!

No comments: